Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear Hubby, Happy Birthday...


Today my Hubby turns 33 and I just want to take this opportunity to wish him a HAPPY 33TH BIRTHDAY and tell him how much he means to me…

You’re my love, you're my life... I'm so grateful for everything you have given to me. I wish I can make this birthday as special as you make every single day for me. I love you dear!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!

Lots of luv,
~ Batrisyia, Arissa & Mama ~

~ Sori syg, ayang x sempat nak beli prezzie for ur birthday. I will find it after my confinement ya... i'm promise..... Luv u...~
post signature

5 comments:

RiEda96 said...

happy birthday en. suami.. semoga kasih sayang sekeluarga berkekalan..

hajarus said...

hepy besday to en. suami mamazana.. semoga kekal bahagia disamping keluarga tercinta & dimurahkan rezeki..

Neeza.Areef said...

happy besday to hubby zana...

mama_umar_maryam said...

samela kite mamazana,blm bli adiah bday hubby lagi,heheheh,tgu sikit arii lagi ;)

vee said...

Happy birthday to en hubby ye zana...Semoga bahagia selamanya...