Monday, April 23, 2012

Berat Naik Bila Pregnant?

This is definitely a sensitive issue!! Hello... Ladies maner yg tak marah kalu cakap diorg gemuk kan... kan... (walaupun diorg mmg xde la kurus!!) And I’m one of them :p hahahahaaha....

A lot of people asked me how much weight did I gain during pregnancy.. My answer is “Banyak giler!!” Masa pregnant 1st baby & 2nd baby, mama mmg x kena morning sickness. I just can’t resist food at that time. Pantang tengok.. Mesti nak. I didn’t eat much junk food, just our usual food everyday but in huge amount!! No craving at all but sajer nak makan and my husband was really supportive of me eating.. He said it’s all for the baby, makan lagi.. makan lagi.. even I dah pregnant anak ke 4! Hahahha… Happy lar mama!!

I know eating for two doesnt mean we double up our normal diet.. But I was just constantly hungry. That is because during pregnancy, our metabolism rate increases. That’s why I eat a lot!! It’s not my fault. It’s the pregnancy!! Surprisingly, after the delivery, I lost about 9 kg!!!

Ok, are you still want numbers?

Batrisya Safia ~ before pregnant 52 kg, last before delivered 72 kg

Arissa Damia ~ before pregnant 60 kg, last before delivered 74 kg

Haziq Zafran ~ before pregnant 62 kg, last before delivered 74 kg

4th pregnancy ~ before pregnant 62 kg, until now, 70.6 kg

Time Batrisyia la yg paling byk naik which is 20 kg okehhh!!! Masa tu pregnant anak sulong kan. Husband pulak asyik dok layan tekak mama ni je. hahahahaha...

Next famous question that I always get is.. ” Have you lost your weight after giving birth?” The answer is, “Not all” Hahahah.. Baru nak kurus, pregnant balik. mcm mana nak diet...

Anyway, many2 thanks to my Lovey Dovey sbb buat mama dah x slim mcm dulu. hahahaha... Ala, mama x kisah pun berat mama naik masa pregnantkan anak2 mama. Yang penting anak2 mama in good condition inside my womb. Bila dah bersalin nanti, mama dietl er.. hihihihi

Impian mama, after deliver baby, time confinement nak pantang betul. Try to reach 55 kg. Ya Allah.. please help me to lose this weight… Amin!!


post signature

No comments: